Today’s technology affords you the ability to upscale your faxes to keep them secured and retrievable from a secure site and to send just about anywhere in the world. With E-fax, you don’t need a physical fax machine. You can send a fax via your computer, or mobile device, including your phone. Local, toll-free and international numbers are available and accepted. Here are E-Fax’s best features that top others:
- You have a choice in signing your electronic faxes; sign over the screen of your mobile gadget or drag and drop a saved copy of your signature to your fax document.
- Wherever you are in the world, you can easily send or receive a fax. You can work, close transactions and create documents such as memos or invoices; fax messages to your suppliers, clients and team without delays or hitches.
- We are affiliated with various popular cloud storage services such as Dropbox, Google Drive, and iCloud. You can easily attach your documents from these storage sites to your fax.
- Security is a priority; E-Fax uses a hosted secure site and keeps your inbound fax messages encrypted. Highly confidential documents are kept secure without the worry of being misplaced or read by unauthorized people.
- Download the free E-Fax app now and get started with a monthly rate as low as $16.95 for E-Fax Plus and $19.95 for E-Fax Pro.